If you choose to set drafting for your assignment, there are a couple of extra things to remember when setting up your assignment, and managing submissions.
Set a draft due date...
- From the Instructions page, go to the Requirements section.
- Select a draft due date and time.
For students submitting drafts...
- Click Submit Draft in the top-right corner.
- Read and accept the submission declaration.
- Click Submit again to confirm the submission.
- After submitting, you will see a Draft tab next to Notes, and you can continue working.
- Once the draft due date has passed, the Submit Draft will be replaced by Submit.
Giving draft feedback...
- From the My Class page, click on the Drafts tab.
- Click Feedback next to a student's name to launch Turnitin Feedback Studio.
- Add comments and feedback as usual.
- Feedback is immediately made available to students through the Cadmus Student Environment.